Posted by Dianna Taylor on Wednesday, January 19, 2011
I know a lot of people pride themselves on their ability to make a well thought out and cohesive mix tape, but I have to give the award to Paul Jenkins. He takes into account cover art, my personality, timing, variety, theme, and mood.
1. a new career in a new town 2:54 -David Bowie
2. obsessions 4:23 -Marina and the Diamonds (oOoOO remix)
3. ready for the world 3:48 -How to Dress Well
4. hearing damage 5:05 -Thom Yorke
5. castles in the snow remix -3:20 Twin Shadow (Com Truise remix)
6. ride 3:50 -Gayngs
7. open the wormhole in your heart 3:52 -Warm Ghost
8. atmosphere 4:09 -Joy Division
9. lindesfamell 2:59 -James Blake
10. archangel 4:02 -Burial
11. wheatstraw 0:52 -Wovenhand
12. make love (pbj remix) 2:23 -Daft Punk
13. frost 3:27 -Salem
14. us 3:07 -Nasaj Thing
15. how to disappear completely 5:57- Radiohead
16. big boy 4:31 -Balam Acab
17. where is home? 5:29 -Bloc Party (Burial remix)
18. eskimo snow 2:29 -Why?
19. slow life 4:21 -Grizzly Bear with Victoria LeGrand
20. written on the sky 1:40 -Max Richter
« Back to posts
comments powered by Disqus.
blog comments powered by
Artists of Interest
More love quotes to make myself feel better
Why I love Neil Gaiman
Brian Keene's Castaways
Subscribe to this blog
Copyright © 1998 - 2012 Dianna Taylor. All rights reserved.